Zucchini Side Dish
This recipe will be sure to zazzle you zenses Double tap if you love roasted garlic! Zazzling Zucchini with Roasted Garlic
- 4 garlic heads (about 50 cloves, yum!), peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive, grape seed or avocado oil, divided
- kosher or himalayin salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 pounds of zucchini and/or yellow summer squash, cut in 1 inch wedges or coins juice of 1/2 lemon (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place garlic cloves onto a large piece of foil.
Drizzle with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap well and roast for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, line 1-2 baking sheets with parchment paper and lay the zucchini out in a single layer.
Drizzle with oil and toss lightly to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (I like to make sure each piece get a little love)
Roast uncovered for 10-12 minutes, until tender crisp. Toss with the roasted garlic and serve on a platter.
Drizzle with fresh lemon juice (optional).