Egg White Breakfast Burrito
This healthy egg white breakfast burrito is loaded with egg whites, red onion, and bell peppers to create a delicious, high-protein breakfast.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 8-inch whole wheat flour tortilla warm
- 1 slice low-sodium turkey bacon cooked, chopped
- Ground black pepper optional
- 2 Tbsp. fresh tomato salsa
Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add eggs; cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.Top tortilla with egg mixture, turkey bacon, and pepper (if desired). Roll tortilla burrito-style.