Corn and Crab Salad
Need a fun different side dish for your summer BBQs? Check out this delicious corn and crab side dish!
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, quartered and sliced
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 8 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 1 cup oyster crackers, slightly crushed (can leave out to make it a 2B Mindset Recipe)
In a large bowl, whisk first 6 ingredients. Stir in corn, bell pepper and parsley. Fold in crab.
Top with crushed oyster crackers. (leave this step out to make it a 2B Mindset Recipe)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 5 g sugar, 8 g pro., 20 g carb., 2 g fiber, 382 mg sodium, 7 g Fat, total, 1 g sat. fat, 162 kcal cal.