Cherry Blossom Smoothie Bowl
This Cherry Blossom smoothie is made with Shakeology, cherries, strawberries, and more. Something healthy and delicious that you can really savor and take your time enjoying.
- 3/4 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Cup ice
- 1 Scoop Vanilla (or Vanilla Vegan) Shakeology
- 1/2 Cup frozen unsweetened black cherries, pitted, divided use
- 1/4 large banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. all-natural almond butter
- 1 tsp. unsweetened matcha powder
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp unsalted pumpkin seeds
Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, ¼ cup cherries, banana, almond butter, and matcha in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place smoothie in a medium bowl. Top with remaining ¼ cup cherries, strawberries, coconut,
and pumpkin seeds; serve immediately and consume within 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Fiber: 9 g
Total Fat: 15 g
Sodium: 311 mg
Sugars: 24 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 43 g
Protein: 23 g
Ultimate Portion Fix- Container Equivalents (Regular and Vegan)
2B Mindset Plate It! This recipe makes a great breakfast option as is.