Bean Pasta Lo Mein
Looking for a healthy Chinese inspired recipe to add to your healthy lifestyle? Check out this quick and delicious Lo Mein Recipe to fill you up as well as keep you on track!
- 2 tsp Reduced Sodium Soy Suace
- 2tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Grated Ginger... ( or 1 dash Ground Ginger)
- 1 clove Garlic - Finley Chopped
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Sliced Veggies (Mushrooms, Belle Pepper, Snap peas)
- 12oz (1 bag) Coleslaw Mix (or shredded cabbage) (About 6 cups)
- 1 Cup Cooked Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 Medium Green Onion (Finley Chopped)
Make Dressing- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in small bowl; whisk to blend.
Heat large skillet, lightly coat with cooking spray on medium heat
Add veggies and coleslaw mix, cook, stirring frequently, for 3-5 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
Combine spaghetti, veggies and dressing in a medium bowl and toss.
Top with green onion and enjoy!
Don’t have fresh garlic? Try Jarred minced garlic or frozen garlic cubes.
Need to make this gluten free? swap our soy sauce for reduced sodium tamari soy sauce.